Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sticky stuff and rocks.


That's right! I finally decided to start ballasting. I also took out some bits of scenery to make things a little more believable. Instead of having a flat cut along my main street next to the tracks, I cut some of the cardboard away so I can have a slope going down and also some room to ballast that part of the track when I get there. I should have taken before pics to show the difference, but I think some of my previous pics may show what I'm talking about. If so I will post before, during, and after pics when I post more updates. We also had our first train crash here on the WyCo Western. An act of Babby knocked an Amtrak superliner train and some well cars from a BNSF double stack train off the rails. (Then my girlfriend not paying attention and leaning over the track took out some more)

No comments:

Post a Comment