Friday, April 1, 2011

Scenery begins!!

When coming up with a layout for my town, I knew that an entirely flat surface would be kinda boring. To combat this I decided to raise a section by a few scale feet to add a little interest. I also knew that I wanted a majority of the rest of the ground to be raised to track level for different reasons. To accomplish this in a uniform manner, I used USPS flat rate boxes that I had lying around (and a few I may have "liberated" just for this reason). They work wonderfully and can cover a lot of space quite easily. I then decided to start building my town on the elevated section and this album shows just how I did it.

***PLEASE NOTE: THIS WAS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH PHOTOBUCKET AND THE ALBUM UPLOADED BACKWARDS. PLEASE START WITH THE LAST PICTURE IN THE ALBUM AND WORK IN REVERSE ORDER!!!***

How I made my Main St.!

No comments:

Post a Comment