Thursday, April 14, 2011

Roundhouse construction complete.












I have both of my three stall roundhouses built and in place as well as the track wired in and tested. Now all that's left to do is tack down the tracks. Here are a few pics of the roundhouse/turntable complete with locomotives. Our Chief of Transportation (my 4 year old) insisted that Thomas be included in the group photo as well. He is leaning a bit in the pic, but once I get the tracks all tacked down that shouldn't be an issue anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good.
    You know if the layout was a few inches higher, a little spur could run down that window ledge instead of books resting on it... ;)

    I presume that structure is Walthers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I actually have a plan for that ledge if I can ever get the time to work on it. It took me a few months just to build those roundhouses. Both roundhouses and the turntable are all Atlas kits. I got the turntable and motor for it on N Scale Yard Sale over a year ago for $20 for both and so naturally I needed a few roundhouses for the layout.

    ReplyDelete