Friday, April 22, 2011

Updates for the sake of updates...

I have been pretty busy with homework and job apps so I haven't done much work on the layout. I did finally glue down the lamp posts so my "zoning committee" would be happy. I also took the corner turret building off and am currently repainting it since I never really liked the pea-green color it was before. I'm also in communications with an awesome modeler and all around AWESOME human being by the name of Jason Smith (aka Superturbine), and he will be turning my Kato GS4 into an FEF-3 and numbered UP 844 to go with my UP passenger equipment and provide for one heck of a surprise for my little boy! So, other than getting a few pics of my latest kitbashing project posted, thats about all for now! I'm hoping that the next time I update I will have some pictures and maybe a video for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment