Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wow. It's been a while. I'm such a horrible blogger.

Oh well, I suppose the only thing to do now is to either learn from this and update more often or just give up and since I don't intend on giving up I should quit being lazy. So, there are a few different projects I have to work on this weekend and hopefully I will be able to take a road trip up to the mountains and pick up my new loco this weekend. I got my hands on a Key Imports brass Union Pacific 844 for my birthday and it is getting checked out and tuned up (oiled, cleaned, and sound decoder installed) by John Thut at DCC Hobby Supply. That will definitely be worthy of a show off video when I get it back! I have to get my butt in gear and finish my aux. water tender so I can use my Shapeways gift certificate and get one ordered as well to finish off my N scale Union Pacific excursion train. I am also going to be working on my HO layout and doing some ballasting this weekend when I'm not busy working on my German homework. Anywho, more updates and some good pics (hopefully) to come very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment